- E-mails sent by patrons from your FAQ now use the patron's e-mail address as the "reply-to", making integration with e-mail ticketing systems a snap.
- For FAQs that require authentication to access, your page will automatically refresh with the unlocked content upon successful login.
- In-place editing of FAQs now includes topic rename and delete en masse via the right sidebar's tag cloud.
- In-place editing of questions and templates now includes revision history! Browse the last 10 changes, see when they were made and by who, and revert back if needed with a single click.
- And though not a new feature, a quick reminder that you can embed your FAQ in any web page in addition to having guests use it standalone.
|Revision history lets you easily step through all changes to answer text (and template code). |
You can also see which user made each change, and when they did so.
If you are new to the FAQ module and are interested in getting your feet wet, we've created a brand new 'Getting started' installment dedicated to building your first FAQ. Give it a whirl and let us know what you think!