libraryh3lp logo

LibraryH3lp is software used by libraries, educators, and non-profits for better customer service.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Introducing My Customer Cloud

My Customer Cloud is another new product in the LibraryH3lp family. Because LibraryH3lp has gotten so popular over the last few years, I regularly get signups even from outside of the library/academic community. In order to better serve the non-library users, I've expanded the company and taken on a new programming partner. We've created this additional product with a new usage-based pricing model in order to best accommodate everyone.

Rather than paying an annual subscription fee based on FTE or service population, My Customer Cloud users can pay per-chat, only for what they use, and still have access to all the features and integrations that LibraryH3lp users have come to expect.

But it's not just for non-libraries. The annual LibraryH3lp subscription model exists primarily because of stodgy, antiquated library purchasing policies. (Sorry, but you know it's true.) Libraries that can be a little more flexible in their spending now have the opportunity to pay less by choosing My Customer Cloud. Low chat volume libraries may wind up paying even less using My Customer Cloud, while busier services will probably find it cheaper to go with LibraryH3lp.

So, please, check it out.

No comments: