As part of the facelift, we're very excited to announce the Customer Dashboard. The purpose of the Customer Dashboard is to collect everything you need to succeed with LibraryH3lp in one place. The Customer Dashboard currently has three major components: Quick Links, Getting Started, and Support. Let's quickly tour each.
The Quick Links section contains hyperlinks to resources that you regularly use with LibraryH3lp. They are:
- Admin site - Use the admin site to manage your service (creating other users, creating queues, designing widgets, monitoring system activity, running reports).
- Webchat client - A web-based chat client used to chat your queues.
- System status - This is the system status page from our old website. We received a lot of positive feedback on it, so we kept it! The System Status Dashboard gives you an at-a-glance picture of the status of various system components.
- Payments page - Where you can purchase/renew your annual LibraryH3lp subscription and/or purchase Twilio text messages.
- Comprehensive Documentation - Everything your ever wanted to know about LibraryH3lp and more!
The Support section links to resources you can use to get LibraryH3lp support including our Google Group.
The Customer Dashboard is a work in progress. We've seeded it with some things that we think that you'll find useful. But you need to tell us what you actually find to be useful. The Customer Dashboard is for you. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fold your ideas on how to make the dashboard better back into the page for everyone. Suggest new content. Generate new sections. Replace sections with something more awesome. Go crazy!