libraryh3lp logo

LibraryH3lp is software used by libraries, educators, and non-profits for better customer service.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Introducing our new full time person, Amy

As Eric mentioned in the last post, we've done our very best to support our users, but we haven't been able to guarantee assistance because we're spread pretty thin. We hope to change that. My name is Amy Shelton and I'll be joining the team full time starting June 1. I will be providing support as well as doing some programming.

I have been working with Eric in my spare time for about a year now to make the chat functionality contained within Libraryh3lp available to businesses of all sizes through My Customer Cloud. While working on My Customer Cloud, I've had the pleasure of working directly with multiple libraries already. I very much look forward to meeting and interacting with the Libraryh3lp community.

I'm coming to Nub Games from the National Radio Astronomy Observatory where I've worked for the past 13 years, most recently as the Head of Software Development for the Green Bank, WV site. I first met Eric and Pam about 10 years ago while Eric was working at the Observatory in Green Bank. My current professional interests are software engineering, customer service, and web application development. I've been blogging on customer service for about a year now. We're always looking for ideas and inspiration as well as guest bloggers. Drop me a line if you would like to suggest topics or submit a post.

I'm very excited to be working full time with Pam and Eric and even more excited that the extra pair of hands will translate into better support for our user community!

No comments: